Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What the.............???

08/08/08 is indeed a very special day. However everything seems wrong to me after that day, almost everything went wrong..... According to Chinese custom, 8 meaning 'fa' a good number, so triple 8 at that particular day should also mean triple goodness. But mayb too good in a sense that unable to match with me or the so called 'my faith', so everything turned upside down on that particular day.. haha

First, I received a very sad n dissapointed letter; I lost friendship in that particular morning (even if that person still feel ok to b friend with me, but SORRY, i'm still unable to convince myself to get over of that particular mail that destroy my olympic day mood).

Secondly, n the most important thing happened is my internet down!!!!! What the.....??? Thought to b a VERY SERIOUS problem fr the service provider as usual, our dearest 'Streamyx' that keeps me unable to go online (Already get used to it, fr time to time, once in 2 or 3 months time, will get not signal or DSL), even called up for a technical report n perform all sorts of technical diagnostic tests............... However, until yesterday (after 5 misserable days without internet), i finally decided to test my 'seems to b ok modem' (according to Streamyx phone technical support after asking me to performed all sorts of diagnostic tests) given by streamyx (if i'm not mistaken given by streamyx NOT so long ago, it was like 4 months ago???). After seacrching for my old router that had been cover up in the storing room with dust for don't know how many months n plug it into my pc, ta daa..... the problem solved!!! I finally get to see the google icon of the day!!!! hahahaha......The conclusion, the main problem of no internet connection this time is actually my 'seems ok modem'......frustrated huh???

Losing 5 days for not being able to do a thing, actually i gained more fr the 5 'misserable' days.... i started to realise some important fact of my life...

1. I'm seriously addicted to internet surfing. 5 days without it seems killing me especially for the first 2 days... It then make me think back of the old days. back then there were no computers n internet, how could i have survived?? I become very grumpy of having not being able to online!!! I had never thought that the internet could actually had that kind of impact on my emotion n mood...scary!! this is not a healthy sign tho. Spending too much time infront of the computer compare to other activities, i think this will lead to an evolution of the following diagram, hahaha, i now believe that, I beg Darwin wouldn't have been able to imagine that back then.










2. I gained some time to think n to calm down on what happen within relationship n friendship. Even i'm still unable to get over the dissappointed feeling, but i'm not sad nor angry anymore. Losing doesn't neccesarily mean bad, sometimes losing is a good thing to happen, atleast to lose some mind burden after all. Life move on, everything change 'Anicha' in pali. Nothing is permanent, so why keep attach to somethings that had faded or changed? Just try to relax... Just let time heal everything.... i'll hav to keep telling myself this over n over..... i believe time heal.
I guess, i did gain a lot fr the 5 days that i thought to b misserable in the first place, an insight self improvement. I gained something!! I'll always remember this: Losing the least mean u've gained'. Should i thx to the broken modem???? Nah.....................

No comments: