Friday, August 8, 2008

Menghina???? (Translated as insult)

After finishing my blog on olympic, i was thinking, is enough for today. But b4 logging off, i think mayb it'll b good to if i just check my mail as well. Wala.... i finally received a mail which i hav been expecting since a few days back. As what i've predicted, the outcome fr my letter to that person didn't achieve, as this is what i've expected, just that i had never ever will imagine that the level of achievement fail so far beyond fr what i'v expected!! N the feeling is misserable...... my day mood drop fr this morning anticipating for the opening ceremony to the lowest point of ponder....
What kind of letter is that that will change my mood so drastically early in the morning of a special day like this? Hmmmm, that person wrote the mail must hav been very important to me, right? Aiyo, who else, or should i say WAS my best friend.
I'll use the analogy mirror to describe a friend, particularly friends that will tell u what is wrong with u honestly. if u use a mirror to look at urself, the mirror will sure project everything in a reflected way infront of u, if ur naked, surely the mirror wouldn't reflect an image showing u wearing some exquisite Dolce n Gabbana! if there is something wrong with ur out fit, u'll get to see it in the mirror, BUT, u'll be the one to decide how to interprete the image shown by the mirror n take action bout that. For example: if ur saw ur clothes with a big hole in the mirrow, will u still go out with the outfit? of course u can go on with it, but i'm sure that normal thinking person will choose to change it b4 going out. the same goes with friend. i like friend to be honest, most of the time u'll not b able to see urself, but close friend particularly will. if they choose to tell u the truth, is u that will hav to reflect urself n correct it if they r true. for me they r good n honest friend; but if they choose the opposite, seeing n not to tell or seeing something bad n still keep praising on u, to my interpretation, this is not 'good' friend. offcourse not everyone are oblige to tell u what u did was right or wrong, they might ended up being labelled as busy body! i'm not having any intention to critisize anyone, just that, hey this is my blog, my thought n my feeling.
Today i've been thrown an allegation saying that i'd insulted an innocent women fr my so called best friend.... shock, angry, dissapointed... all the mix feeling!!! had replied the mail, n is definitely gonna b my final and last word to that person. i'll better save my energy n mind on my own bussiness, there r so many things waiting for me to be done, so WTF am doing messing with my feeling on a person that dont' know how to appreciate friend?? (Sorry i had to use the F word coz i really can't find a word to express my feeling now)
My letter was too harsh? but hey, this is me, i've done my responsibility as a 'best friend' to tell u everything. I'm not good in writing long letters, but i did bcoz of u. i think u r the one that is insulting me by saying me insulting someone. yeah i'm pissed off, but i feel the pain of dissappointed more.....U don't get my message right?? yeah right, mayb my english is too poor to express my thought in the letter! ever think of why i wrote u the letter??? Oh right, i just wrote the letter simply want to insult u n ur family member n u deserve to be insult but not ur family member????? So all the time this is what i am, like very much to 'menghina' ???? i just get it, ok fine, in order to prevent me fr further 'menghina' anyone, i'll just shut my f***ing mouth, or to b more precise, not to response to anything!!!!
i've done with it, that's the end of 'best friend'....................Last word to my 'best friend', i just awaken, friends that u need is not like my type, u need friend that always praise u, say good thing bout u never critisise u even when u r terribly wrong in ur life, so all the writing bout truth friendship n motivation card that i received fr u, i guess i can just send for recycle now, coz the more i look back, the more i feel that u r hypocrite!!!!!!

No comments: