Friday, August 1, 2008

PM rules out emergency rule

Saw this in Malaysia kini today "PM rules out emergency rule if street protests broke out in the event that opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim was arrested". After readng this first sentene from the article, my first thought was: OMG!! I think most Malaysian will have the same reaction as me in the first place. Why? Can we trust this guy? Based on his previous 'recordS', I'll rather that he just keep his mouth shut and say nothing, coz at least this mean nothing will happen. But since he brought up this issue and annouced it in the public, i think we all should start to worry, coz this mean he's definitely gonna do the opposite of whatever he said all the time. Still remember? Not long ago of all his sayings? 1. 'I'm not gonna get marry' but after a few weeks, the announcement of his marriage to his current wife. 2. 'I'm not gonna dissolve the parliament', the parliament dissolved the next day. 3. 'I'm not gonna increase the petrol price' (b4 GE) , 4th June the petrol price hike to RM2.70 per litre ..................
I love this country, but too sad to say, i seriously doubt bout the credibility of people that leading this country. Am I paranoia? i surely hope that i do, I AM WORRY!!

No comments: