Sunday, June 21, 2009

B-liv Off With Those Heads!!!

I had always hav problem with white heads and black heads on my face particularly at the T zone. Went almost every week to saloon for facial wash however, the results still the same. Worst is, going through with all the painful sqeezing extraction and redness on face after that make no changes to my condition. My beautycian even consulted me for not to go for swimming as chlorine fr the pool is also one of the factors that will trigger the sebum to secrete more oil which leads to the formation of white n black heads. Can u imagine?? No swimming??? Hav to alter my daily schedule due to those small tiny ugly particles on my face??? NO WAY!! Afterall, i am really very unwilling to sacrifice my daily swimming routine that will help to slim me down (i gained lots of weight for the past few months, sigh....) just because of the white and black heads thingy on my face that already been persisted for more than a decades. So i decided google for a solution to take a halt on it rather than give up my healthy lifestyle and going through those painful extraction again and again.....sigh...... Research fr the net shows that many positive review towards Cellnique Pro Serum Gel for my problem, so i decided to give it a try. Finally bought it fr Queensbaymall's Sasa for RM139, the smaller bottle (30mL) as i'm a bit worry that it might not get along with my skin, so better to start off with a small one for trial. The product name had changed to B-liv Off With Those Heads as being told by the Sasa gal n I reconfirm fr the net. Nvm, so i bought it and started to use it twice daily, morning n night after cleaning with facial wash.For the first few days, my face get even more oily as i've been told that this will happen. But i continue using it. The immediate result can be seen after i'd used it for only 5 days. Those visible black heads on my T zone r gone!! And i even try with my Biore black pore pack, for the first time ever, there r only tiny bit of white n black heads been pull out fr the pore pack!! Wow!!! I never thought that it is so effective!!

By today, I had continuosly using it for one and a half months (since 2nd May), the result?? Perfect, i like it so much. My face has never been so smooth to touch, it looks shinier, n i had stop going to saloon for facial wash since the first day i started to use it. Now, even if i put up for foundation, there r no more rough n budgy area to be seen. I love the effect so much and i'm so happy bout it, will keep on using it. My face has never been better than now after so many years and i'm still going for swimming everyday ^_^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! amazing gel! sounds very convincing and might give it a try. i google up and find them on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/bliv-by-cellniq/151188235144

maybe u would like to link up your post and share your testimony :)

Marisaaa said...

Thx for the suggestion, will try to link up the page. Hope that it'll work for u.