Friday, November 14, 2008

Don't insult my all time superheroes

Been watching all those superheroes since i was a small kid, the cartoon that i like most will definitely b thundercats and marvels superheroes league which included all the DC comic charectors. Recently been to a forum n interestingly there is a forumer using Batman as nickname. I know using superheroes nick is nothing special bout however this guy (i assume is a guy..don't ask why, just instinct, mayb watched to much criminal mind hahaha) other then hiding behind the batman mask nothing is to compare to my superheroes, instead fr the way of the writing n the thought, using the nick is an insult to my superheroes Batman. Batman is not like the other Marvel superheroes, he's the only one without superpower, that is what makes him braver than the other superheroes. Mayb i'm a bit 'kae por chee' but hey... Batman is my superheroes since i was very small, then someone so 'kia si, kia su, kia zheng hu' try to impose to become my superheroes of all time i offcourse will 'beh syiok' a bit mah...

No comments: