Thursday, September 25, 2008

10 cents reduction in petrol price

Hahaha, after all the hoo hah.... finally reduce another 10 cents wor.........
Sounds like i'm not appreciating our 'bloved' Malaysia government's compasion....
After reading all the comments fr MT, to be honest, i can guess tomorrow our gomen will publicly critisize that 'Malaysian citizens are so unthankful, already reduce 10cents, still keep on complaining' hahahaha...... let wait n see ....
Tell u what, after screwing our life in deep shit with a sudden increase to RM2.70 n causing inflation to the highest point in 27 years, do u think by reducing 10cents will help??? Pls lar.... is just like after stabbing u with a knife, then give u a plaster to stick on the wound......
Only if u say that u r gonna step down n give way for a better Malaysia, then only i'll consider, only consider, to thank you.
I just filled my tank yesterday..................with RM2.55 per litre, and i filled up RM50, i hav to spend more money to feed my car than myself.... shit!!
This is just a personal comment fr me where my country is a petroleum net exporter.............

No comments: